MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrD

Player Valuation: £10m
I never watch MOTD if we Draw or lose....well if it's a great game which we draw i may watch it but i can only bare it when we win.

Even then it's a friggin joke the way Linaker pretends he's never heard of us!

Who watches it every week, win lose or draw?

I tend to watch it most weeks, if I'm in, win draw or lose, allthough it is always painful to watch when we lose. I agree i don't think they talk about us enough after the match, like yesterday they didn't even say anything about us or about the game, not even a little bit.

I still watch it every week. Somehow, it's a part of me, despite being populated by kopite drones and Gary "Played for Everton? Me?? Nah!!!" Lineker.

I know what you mean it pisses me off every week when they don't show half of our chances and then hardly say a word about us afterwards. it's mainly down to having two reds as pundits, but lee Dixon is usually positive about us

It's possibly the worst football program on the planet. RS everywhere, Lineker is a bell, we hardly get any coverage even when we have a good game, they always have cringey little jokes between them that make me want to cut off their tongues and stick them up their arses, they fap way too hard over the top teams and the RS and the little cut outs to "Maniche" do my head in.

But I still watch it anyway.

It's possibly the worst football program on the planet. RS everywhere, Lineker is a bell, we hardly get any coverage even when we have a good game, they always have cringey little jokes between them that make me want to cut off their tongues and stick them up their arses, they fap way too hard over the top teams and the RS and the little cut outs to "Maniche" do my head in.

But I still watch it anyway.

It's still better than when ITV had the rights. Andy Townsend sitting in a car park in his little tactics truck was a low point for football.

Definitely watch it when we win.

Probably watch it when we draw as long as 1) we scored 2) there is an incident that I'd like another look at and the impartial view of a commentator.

If we lose I'll only watch it if there is incident and skip the analysis.

It's a joke like the way the tele deals with Everton...Soccer saturday aint too bad Paul Merson always bigs us up which is nice.

I don't think anything ever riled me up more though was when channel 5 had us for european games and they had Collymore on punditry.

how ****in' dare he!

I've been in the routine of watching it for years and if i don't watch it on the night I record it. My weekends seem that little bit worse if I don't watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.