MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a joke like the way the tele deals with Everton...Soccer saturday aint too bad Paul Merson always bigs us up which is nice.

I don't think anything ever riled me up more though was when channel 5 had us for european games and they had Collymore on punditry.

how ****in' dare he!

Only because he gets good odds on us.

If we're in I still watch it. Hate Lawrenson and Lineker ( Does Lineker really think he's amusing ? ) Could put up with Hansen if it wasn't for those two megatits.

I don't mind any of them as people, but MOTD does seem to be anti- Everton.

Merson loves us, I don't know why, but it makes me love him too.

Merse is great...apparently he can't catch his breath that we ain't been taken over, can't catch his breath.

Why DOES Merse love us so much? I'm not complaining but he doesn't have any connection with us. I'm glad he does coz he's sound as. Maybe he just hates Libpul like the rest of the world.

i think i remember him going on about how he used to love the mid 80s everton squad and he loved a few of our players.

he knows the score like!

Linekar was happy pointing out the scum were on last because there were no goals. Sanctimonious sycophantic supercilious sod.

I never watch MOTD if we Draw or lose....well if it's a great game which we draw i may watch it but i can only bare it when we win.

Even then it's a friggin joke the way Linaker pretends he's never heard of us!

Who watches it every week, win lose or draw?

I haven't watched since i was about 12.

I think u guys need 2 b a bit more realistic about where everton are. Media wont talk about us unless there is something to talk about. If we were challenging 4 the lge or in danger of going down they would. To most of the country we are a fairly irrelevant footballl team most of the time similar to fulham or villa

I never watch MOTD if we Draw or lose....well if it's a great game which we draw i may watch it but i can only bare it when we win.

Even then it's a friggin joke the way Linaker pretends he's never heard of us!

Who watches it every week, win lose or draw?

Couldn't give a stuff about Lineker, he may have played for us but he didn't win anything, unlike the strikers in the seasons either side of him.

He soon dumped us for Barca when the chance came along, like they were some suntanned young bird and we were what he had been putting up with cos there wasn't a better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.