Most remembered Everton Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was at this game. Wonder how many folk will recognise Everton Greats featured in this vid.

.....great post, thanks for that. Yep, sure I was at that one. Not only Everton greats, Charlton, Best and Law on show. Top player, Bobby Charlton and Barkley reminds me of him at times but that was an absolute reminder of why I idolised Alan Ball. What a footballer in any era. By the way, not a dive or fall over in view.

Cahill v Newcastle, Arsenal (header - we lost 4-1), Bate away (canoe celebration), Chelsea (overhead kick), RS (away, draw).

In fact any goal against that lot..

Dunc (turn and shoot - home v Liverpool, header v Liverpool (Joe Royle's first game), both headers v United at home. Goal at Old Trafford

Ossie v Larissa, v Sunderland, 2 v City (header and curling shot)

Barkley at Newcastle, Swansea, home to City

Arteta v Fiorentina

AJ at Spurs (length of the pitch move)

AJ - 3rd vs RS

Billy v Portsmouth

Hibbo's free kick

Colin Harvey's goal v West Brom (1970)

Steve Sargeant pile driver v Leeds (70s)

It's going to fall to Andy King...

Sharp - against Spurs about 1980.

Ronnie from the half-way line (West Ham)

For me it's Lee Carsley's against Liverpool. First ever match, first time I can remember us beating Liverpool and also ended up on the tele with my Da

.....great post, thanks for that. Yep, sure I was at that one. Not only Everton greats, Charlton, Best and Law on show. Top player, Bobby Charlton and Barkley reminds me of him at times but that was an absolute reminder of why I idolised Alan Ball. What a footballer in any era. By the way, not a dive or fall over in view.

So I am not the only Old Boy on here? Spot on about the play, straight up no cheating.

Ratcliffe and Lineker scoring but watch Big Nev, how is that for proper goal keeping. Don't see much of that brave play these days.

Lee Carsley from 2002 against Wham away was also another favourite. His desire to meet the ball is something Big Dunc would have been proud of.

Around the 46th minute mark of this video

Often forgotten too is the Fernandes goal against United in 2007. 'kin Turner

21 minutes in on this video

Status
Not open for further replies.