Most remembered Everton Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Harvey's title clincher vs WBA at Goodison April 1970. He didn't score that often. Mazy run and shot form edge of box into park end. Sorry can't post link. Some guy on here did it when I mentioned this goal before.
Just found reference. It is on you tube. Sorry can't upload it myself

rooney vs arsenal

it helped that my arsenal supporting mate (no clue why he supports them) was at that match home end

but watchin on the telly... 'remember the name, wayne rooney'.... something special... i imagine it would have been alot of peoples clear #1 if hed gone on to be a legend for us... in terms of memorable though, its my most considerin iwas young and tbh, not a massive fan of footy at that point

Colin Harvey's title clincher vs WBA at Goodison April 1970. He didn't score that often. Mazy run and shot form edge of box into park end. Sorry can't post link. Some guy on here did it when I mentioned this goal before.
Just found reference. It is on you tube. Sorry can't upload it myself
I was in the Park End stand that night ,brilliant night I will always remember my arl fella dancing round the Park End stand with one those Russian hats on ( god knows where he got it from he wasn't wearing it when we went in) he was sober as a judge but some times you can just get pissed on pure adrenalin and Joy.

I was in the Park End stand that night ,brilliant night I will always remember my arl fella dancing round the Park End stand with one those Russian hats on ( god knows where he got it from he wasn't wearing it when we went in) he was sober as a judge but some times you can just get pissed on pure adrenalin and Joy.
It was tense wasn't it until whittle got the first, and we definitely needed the second to relax. Pure adrenaline and joy sums it up perfectly!!!

Joe Royle against Liverpool at Anfield in 1970. We won the league a few weeks later. My first derby at Anfield - some of the others haven't been quite as memorable!!! I remember Shankly claiming it was an own goal by Ron Yeats as there was no way Royle could beat him in the air. The Echo had a photo of the goal with big Joe about a foot above Yeats when he headed it in. Happy days.

1) Arteta vs. Bolton

2) McFadden vs. Charlton

3) Jelavic vs. Spurs

For some reason, I've never forgotten those. Not saying they're the best by any stretch. I just remember them most.

Probably this one for me. Surprised nobody has mentioned it yet (or maybe they have and I'm just blind)

Probably this one for me. Surprised nobody has mentioned it yet (or maybe they have and I'm just blind)

Incredible scenes. HOWEVER:

1. We lost

2. We played incredibly negative football for the remainder of that game.

I'm generally a very positive poster on this here forum, but that match was awful. Tony Hibbert will never be forgiven for his performance in that game. Not by me anyway...it was embarrassing how poor he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.