Most remembered Everton Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were other games I saw before this but the 1st goal I remember is Young Vs Spurs 1-0. I was front and centre on the wall behind the goal, never been so crushed before or since, 69K was the attendance and I think they were all in the Gwladys St.

We might have been stood together!!!!! It was awesome in those days standing in GSE, Fans of today have no idea what it was like back then. I never went anywhere else except once had to go in Goodison Road.

His name was that long the font size had to be reduced to ge it on the shirt!!!!!!!

In todays money his value would be up there with Bale.

Anyone else remember a 3-1 win over QPR last day of the season and Sharpie scored an absolute belter at the Street End to finish them off.
I haven't seen it since and it always gets overlooked but it was a great goal and just like now, had all of us Evertonians drooling for the new season.

....it's a tough one this, I have to admit to not automatically having favourite goals. I've seen lots of great Everton goals, but I suppose the 'best' are the most important. Temple in '66; Heath v Oxford; Sharpy's goal V the reds was a milestone; Whittle at the reds in the run up to the 1970 title; Andy Gray or Trevor Steven at Spurs in '85 ; Heath v Soton in 84' semi; Rideout in '95; Sharp v Bayern '85; the goal v Coventry that kept us up..........etc. We do have a rich history.

Status
Not open for further replies.