Moshiri on Jim White show on TalkSport today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind Bill and Bob. This new feller is in charge now. It;s on his watch.

He better pull his finger out and do something drastic. We need a spectacular.

I honestly do not understand why these two people are still doing all the ins and outs...contracts etc if we do mean business. Still, Moshiri is much richer than BK so I think he's an upgrade.

I honestly do not understand why these two people are still doing all the ins and outs...contracts etc if we do mean business. Still, Moshiri is much richer than BK so I think he's an upgrade.
Well let's see what his second summer here brings: if Lukaku goes I'm guessing another negative net spend.

If people want to bandy that ridiculous 'fraud' jibe around they could be forgiven it for applying it on this occasion to our billionaire with empty pockets.

Well let's see what his second summer here brings: if Lukaku goes I'm guessing another negative net spend.

If people want to bandy that ridiculous 'fraud' jibe around they could be forgiven it for applying it on this occasion to our billionaire with empty pockets.

For somehow I am not totally against your prediction here. The list of big names being mentioned last summer and we end up with the like in Williams, Bolasie and Valencia etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.