Morten Gamst Pedersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
Anyone?

For me he would be the ideal replacement for Arteta out there on the left. Got a better delivery, and he scores more goals.

He's very very average. Bar set pieces he's got an average all round game. He doesn't have the skill and pace to get himself in the positions to use his delivery.

Arteta is a far better player and it would be a bad step down in quality. All he'd offer is a left foot and the odd wonder goal here and there. Blackburn fans don't rate, he's become a bit of a boo boy over there.

I'd rather play Osman on the wing than buy Pedersen.

Agree with Toxteth Blue, he doesn't have the ability to go past players and have been crap for Norway the last couple of years as well. Dunno why some Evertonians mention his name from time to time, as he's not good enough

Agree with Toxteth Blue, he doesn't have the ability to go past players and have been crap for Norway the last couple of years as well. Dunno why some Evertonians mention his name from time to time, as he's not good enough

Because he was boss on Football Manager. ;)

I think he is overated and i can,t see arteta going anywhere especially after us signing his fitness guru.

Id take him right away, I think MGP is a top winger. He's just had a bad 18 months or so at B'burn, going stale an all that. Moyes would have him top of his game again i think. He'd be a good addition.

Would still rather Downing thou.

Suits would normally have a say on this, - where is he?

Anyway, i like him, but as usual i think there is better out there, downing, bentley, joaquin etc...

not long ago there was talk of him being linked to Man United, he was a good player. Given Moyes' talent for bringing the best out of players I think that he'd be a good buy at the right price.

I think our expectations are getting wikdly out of control, i think if we are not linked to someone who is worth 12 mill, then anyone else muct be crap. I like MGP i think he would be a very good player for us, similarly the likes of Downing or Lennon. Their is still a lot of value in the market and dont forget we have the master of sourceing it. I thnk when we sign players we wont have a sniff, of who they are, or a deal is pending, and i am begining to think that everyone we have been linked with so far will be nowhere near goodison next year.

I think our expectations are getting wikdly out of control, i think if we are not linked to someone who is worth 12 mill, then anyone else muct be crap. I like MGP i think he would be a very good player for us, similarly the likes of Downing or Lennon. Their is still a lot of value in the market and dont forget we have the master of sourceing it. I thnk when we sign players we wont have a sniff, of who they are, or a deal is pending, and i am begining to think that everyone we have been linked with so far will be nowhere near goodison next year.

I don't think thats the case at all. I think people have to watch MGP over a full 90 minutes instead of watching match of the day. He's isn't a good all round player. Bar set pieces and a decent left foot he's not really good in any other area.

He's been poor for a while now and Blackburn fans want rid. Players like Downing, SWP and Lennon I'd happily take as I've seen quality and potential but I've never seen that wih Pedersen.

We should be looking to bring in players who are going to the make the likes of Pienaar and Osman squad players. Pedersen wouldn't do that. He'd be a good squad filler but he wouldn't improve on our first eleven which is what we should be looking for.

We will agree to differ mate, i studied him for a long time the season before last, i think his deleviry is excellent be it by set peice or on the move, he can also thread throgh balls, and can move the ball very quickly, hes pretty handy aat getting to the byline, but his end product is by far his best asset. I agree hes had a poor season, but hes been more marked this season. I dont think we will bid or get him as i belive their are better out their for value for money, but if we did i wouldnt mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.