2017/18 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought when he came here was going to be an important part of our project, how wrong I was. Now I'll be over the moon if he goes, £20 million it should be an instant done deal, then bring in Nzonzi also Watford are interested in Del let hijack that and get him back.
No point in buying Del now
He’d be out for at least 12 months after his lung transplant

To get that wage and bad attitude out of the club AND not ultimately lose that much on a massive flop of a signing would be incredible.

Please West Ham, do it - you're normally boss at being stupid, don't let yourselves down now.

You can always guarantee clubs doing silly things in transfer windows, wonder what we will get for klassen?!

His attitude has been terrible this season, when things are not going well you need players to stand up and be a example. He was a example, for all the wrong reasons.

Doesn't even need a replacement. Play Rooney or Beningime next to Gueye for rest of season, then bin Rooney off when it's over.

How Everton would it be though, go from having too many CMs in December to not having enough in February? We could potentially be left with Gueye, Davies, Baningime and Klaassen as our options, having sold Walsh, Schneiderlin, Besic and seen Mccarthy long term injured.

I'm not even that bothered about either of Besic or Schneiderlin going, especially Schneiderlin, but it will just make the selling of Walsh even more shortsighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.