2017/18 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Morgan Schneiderlin - 2017/18 Player Performance Thread
Thread Sponsor: chicoazul

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Morgan Schneiderlin's 2017/18 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

Forum MOTM Awards:

Last edited by a moderator:

OK here's how it's gonna be. Nottin bu luv for our boy Morgan. Appreciation of his smooth efficiency. First name on the teamsheet recognition. Loads of photos of him in his ballies. HIS WIFE MUST PERISH. Gifs of his boss slideys and raking passes. Lol @ Besic in comparison.

I'd also like to petition @GrandOldTeam to make @MorgsGoat change his username as it infringes the intellectual rights I hold on M. Schneiderlin. Merci.

OK here's how it's gonna be. Nottin bu luv for our boy Morgan. Appreciation of his smooth efficiency. First name on the teamsheet recognition. Loads of photos of him in his ballies. HIS WIFE MUST PERISH. Gifs of his boss slideys and raking passes. Lol @ Besic in comparison.

I'd also like to petition @GrandOldTeam to make @MorgsGoat change his username as it infringes the intellectual rights I hold on M. Schneiderlin. Merci.

How about I infringe my fist rar in your jaw?

He get do one if he thinks he can use Martinas Goat too, Cuca is mine

Fine, I would like to counter claim the sponsorship due to me actually paying to sponsor this thread almost the same time as you.

See you in GOT court.
You're from the Wirral, the only time you go near a court is when a local "ring" is cracked by undercover police you Tor dwelling half Welsh scourge of hard drives and file sharing everywhere.

Do you see why we can't have nice things now? Didn't even make a page and that jarg scouting blob is all over me. Do I get to thread ban some people from my sponsored thread plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.