2017/18 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll up the ante.

tom-cleverley-shinji-kagawa-manchester-united-premier-league-trophy_2944097.jpg

548fed1511c73_2933174.jpg

Neither left for fifty million quid though J, come on. Do better.

He dropped off, performance wise, once Koeman got the boot. His attitude portrayed through weak, pedestrian and non-committed performances, whether intentional or not, have created an impression of a man who doesn't want to go the mile, never mind the extra mile. Only poor management from Allardyce kept him in the team and although he stepped up v's Swansea, he is still only half the player he was last season. We should try and get as much back for him in the summer, but will probably be £10m short when goes.

He dropped off, performance wise, once Koeman got the boot. His attitude portrayed through weak, pedestrian and non-committed performances, whether intentional or not, have created an impression of a man who doesn't want to go the mile, never mind the extra mile. Only poor management from Allardyce kept him in the team and although he stepped up v's Swansea, he is still only half the player he was last season. We should try and get as much back for him in the summer, but will probably be £10m short when goes.

He was abysmal before Koeman left, he's simply been woeful all season and I'd happily sell for 10m

He dropped off in pre season and got steadily worse.

Schneiderlin eyeing up a return to French league. I didn't know Walking Football had taken off there?

I'm off on holiday there in a few weeks and will happily give Mr and Mrs Schneid a chauffeur driven ride down there. She looks quite lively while Morgan seems permanently half asleep so should be an enjoyable trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.