2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still had all of our medical staff in place
Mate I think ppl are just having light banter about him been off at Xmas we know he had a hamstring injury after Chelsea.people on here really need to get a sense of humour :zzz:still doesn’t take away the fact that he’s absolute crap and needs to go

Mate I think ppl are just having light banter about him been off at Xmas we know he had a hamstring injury after Chelsea.people on here really need to get a sense of humour :zzz:still doesn’t take away the fact that he’s absolute crap and needs to go

Okay lad fairs

Jesus Christ.

We're a professional Premier League football club with one of the most experienced and successful managers in world football.

A player doesn't just 'fake' injury. You know the amount of tests and sports science behind it?
Seems to happen at international level a lot, a mysterious injury comes along, so all of a sudden the player can now rest, why can’t that be the case now?

I think he will play tomorrow instead of Sigurdsson and I can’t say I’m too unhappy about that, unfortunately I can’t say I’m happy either, we really have got some very overpaid, under achieving players in the club, who haven’t the slightest bit of affinity to the club and it never bothers them one iota, the sooner they have finished their contracts, one way or the other, the better the club will become.

Status
Not open for further replies.