2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying your Xmas off snides ;) what a life this guy has
ACC44E55-81A2-45C1-88C0-D25B7A8A5B5C.jpeg

I hate myself for ever saying this but we need him back. Koeman Big Sam Marco Dunc Carlo will make him tick like his Southampton days again.

What with his age, wage and time left on his contract, Schneiderlin needs to be very high up on the list of players needing to be offloaded, either in January or in the summer. Clearly never an Everton player and clearly not or no longer good enough at this level. Any fee will do, just get him out.
Wasn't that clear at the start of his time with us,he looked at first to be the second coming of Martin Dobson,then for reasons best known to himself...

No one has hated him more than I have but right now we need midfield bodies. On the few occasions when he's bothered to care he has been a serviceable DM. If Carlo can keep him honest he could be a useful piece.

I wouldn't let that stand in the way of getting rid of him in January but I doubt that will happen.

At the moment with so many midfielders missing his return is welcome. I actually would not be surprised if he doesn't leave in the summer. He is on a good contract , he seems to be happy with not being in the team every week as first choice and he seems to have Christmas off each year.
I think that any club that would be interested in signing him probably would struggle to match his current earnings and not every player in the squad can play every week which he seems to accept.

Of course, the caveat is that we have no idea what CA really thinks of most of our players.

I think we need to realise that we will not see any more transfer splurges like the one Koeman went on a few seasons ago.
We have a lot of young players and I think the manager will work with those in addition to Digne,Pickford and a couple of other senior players.

I think we will see a smaller number of carefully chosen players for key positions and I think we will largely have a new midfield by next season.

No one has hated him more than I have but right now we need midfield bodies. On the few occasions when he's bothered to care he has been a serviceable DM. If Carlo can keep him honest he could be a useful piece.

I wouldn't let that stand in the way of getting rid of him in January but I doubt that will happen.
What I've bolded in the key part. Can we really trust him that he will care on any given day?

Think when his injury has cleared and with Ancellotti now in charge, think schnedrlin will be back to his best again. Be good to see a tough tackling midfielder who can get into goal scoring positions and giving us 100% again
If Ancelotti can get him playing the way he did at Southampton, he’s a miracle worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.