2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville may have been dull but he was reasonable and gave 100%. I can get annoyed with players who don't give their best, he did.
My hatred for Neville was because he was one of the ones who loved to constantly talk us down. I remember him saying that a top 10 position was a brilliant achievement for a club like Everton. He was the captain, FFS!

Still convinced he deliberately scored that own goal against Man Utd when they came from 2-0 down to beat us 4-2 at Goodison when the title was slipping away from them.

My hatred for Neville was because he was one of the ones who loved to constantly talk us down. I remember him saying that a top 10 position was a brilliant achievement for a club like Everton. He was the captain, FFS!

Still convinced he deliberately scored that own goal against Man Utd when they came from 2-0 down to beat us 4-2 at Goodison when the title was slipping away from them.
Cant agree with the own goal unless ordered by 'the chosen one'

Inappropriate Language
Imagine been this fella though,pick up good wages for playing s*** but allowed to go off on holiday half way through an international break instead of training.what a life

Attachments

• 080A59D5-E893-4EEC-9439-645E9F5869F6.jpeg
    080A59D5-E893-4EEC-9439-645E9F5869F6.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 50
2019%2f11%2fPLWorstRated+(1).png

Central midfield: Morgan Schneiderlin (Everton) - 6.16 rating

Football INDEX Buy Price - £0.23

How the mighty have fallen. Morgan Schneiderlin's stock has plummeted since his big money move to Manchester United in 2015, so much so that he made just seventh league start of the season in the 2-1 win over Southampton. Incidentally, that was just the first time the Frenchman has been part of a winning starting XI for Everton in the Premier League this term and as he averages the fifth most fouls per game (1.9) it's seen Schneiderlin land a WhoScored rating of 6.16.

2019%2f11%2fPLWorstRated+(1).png

Central midfield: Morgan Schneiderlin (Everton) - 6.16 rating

Football INDEX Buy Price - £0.23

How the mighty have fallen. Morgan Schneiderlin's stock has plummeted since his big money move to Manchester United in 2015, so much so that he made just seventh league start of the season in the 2-1 win over Southampton. Incidentally, that was just the first time the Frenchman has been part of a winning starting XI for Everton in the Premier League this term and as he averages the fifth most fouls per game (1.9) it's seen Schneiderlin land a WhoScored rating of 6.16.
Take noble over him every time and hes finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.