2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd find it hard to name a worse signing, pound for pound, in our modern history.

Just useless. What sort of message does this give to younger players, and those in the U23's and the academy?

I don't know what it is about him exactly (other than his massive non-contribution) but I just cannot stand seeing him in the line-up, it is just so deflating to any shred of optimism.

This guy is here to coast until the end - this is the last mega payday for him.

Buyer beware.

He looks neat & tidy but that's about it - doesn't do anything risky. I don't mean to just trash him all the time, but we need more from our Central midfielder.
Say we need 4 top quality players for the middle, 5 if we are going for 4-3-3 ,then they are Davies, Delph Beni now, and then the other 2 long-term injuries when they come back.
I really don't see how Beni would be a downgrade - he'll at least be just as effective as Schneiderlin.

Sorry mate he come to us for first team football and to play under koeman, he was great for the first 3 months/6. Then I have no idea what’s went wrong.

What was great about him in those first 6 months? I honestly can't remember - not criticising, I'm trying to remember the qualities that made him good.

Status
Not open for further replies.