2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beni should have played instead of him, miles better
By just showing up and showing some desire, any U23 centre mid would be an improvement

Tom Davies was getting ripped to shreds a few weeks ago before he got his chance and he's been ten times the player Schneiderfraud is. Even out tackles him and supposedly Tom's not that type of player.

Anyone from the U23s would contribute more than he does because he brings nothing to the team, struggle to find any redeeming features. Consistently lets opposition players run past him while he stands rooted to the spot.

How is he one of the top earners.

Just not good enough, with the injury issues we we might have to put up with a fair bit more of watching him.

He was awful for the goal and he was definitely more at fault, but Sidibes positioning could have been much better as well.

The goal is awful, hope Delph is back next week otherwise I don't see another option then playing Morgan again.

I had to watch very closely but I did see Morgan play a couple of balls down the field, not sure if he's done that before. He was still poor over 90 though.

He's awful. Take their goal today, he backed off and off their winger and he kept looking over his shoulder at what, I have no idea.

As a DM in that position he has to get in the winger's face, deny him space, stop him running at you. But what does the tit do? He backed off and backed off allowing the attacker to run at him and turn him. Next thing the attackers in the box and if he tackles now it's a pen so the advantage was now with the winger.

Goal... He is truly an awful player.
I saw that and I wondered if he ws asking the full back to come and double up.

Status
Not open for further replies.