2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieH

Player Valuation: £35m
Can't stand to see him saturday, we need some energy in the middle, Mark Noble may not be the best but he gets about and can control the middle if we let him. Crikey bad times when i'm worried about WHU

D

Deleted member 28206

Unreal the amount of scapegoating he has gotten, the entire team has barely offered anything in terms of fight. Why is Morgan being singled out? I honestly rate Richardson lower than him at the moment, which Sigurdsson extremely close behind.

There is no way i'd start any of these three at the moment, sulking around the pitch offering absoloutely nothing.

evertonarntwe

Player Valuation: £50m
Unreal the amount of scapegoating he has gotten, the entire team has barely offered anything in terms of fight. Why is Morgan being singled out? I honestly rate Richardson lower than him at the moment, which Sigurdsson extremely close behind.

There is no way i'd start any of these three at the moment, sulking around the pitch offering absoloutely nothing.

don't agree on the richarlison bit, but in general morgan has been no worse than others

ToffeeTim

Player Valuation: £70m

Schneiderlein has been putting in these pathetic half arsed performances since Unsworth was in charge.

That's the difference.

I'd play Davies every game rather than watch Schneiderlein coast through matches doing absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks