2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman bought a lot of rubbish but you
Really couldn’t question this one at the time. Full French international with proven experience at Southampton and United. Would add height to our set pieces and potentially captaincy material. It’s a shame that after a few months in blue he just decided he didn’t want to be a footballer any more and didn’t put a single foe days worth of effort I after that point.

Where’s that midfielder been for the last 4 seasons? Sake.
Speculation but he really seemed to lose the fire at the end of his united days. Got one more payday here and then genuinely didn’t seem to give a toss. Maybe he’ll be happier back home. Nothing player 9 out of 10 games.

I agree that's a myth about this magical 6 months he had. He played well but wasn't amazing. It wasn't even 6 months anyway. The fella is a coward of a player who for genuine hard working players must frustrate the life out of them. Off my head I can think of disgusting performances against Lyon, Atalanta, Liverpool and there are many more. Good riddance, get his wage off the books and a crappy attitude out of Finch Farm.
His lazy lacklustre pass that resulted in James Mcarthy suffering that nasty injury summed him up.

Frees up around 5m per annum in wages. Just Sigurdsson, Bolasie, Tosun and Sandro to go. Sickens me to say it but those 5 are probably costing us in the region of 20m per year in wages.
[/
His lazy lacklustre pass that resulted in James Mcarthy suffering that nasty injury summed him up.

Agree. Was also McCarthy dallying on the ball, ignoring a forward pass, turning back and passing to Schneiderlin. But yeah was a crap pass back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.