2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a black hole of attacking play. To the side or backwards, just sucks out the attack so often.
Nevermind that he played our best attacking pass before Iwobi came on.

He's not the best player in the world but Schneiderlin was comfortably better than anyone else who started the game and wasn't a defender. Maybe Bernard was close but again Schneiderlin had a more dangerous play than he did.

If we had got Doucoure... or if Delph was fit and up to speed then i think the idea was to get rid of him.

Cant come soon enough for me...Walcott levels of useless

Nevermind that he played our best attacking pass before Iwobi came on.

He's not the best player in the world but Schneiderlin was comfortably better than anyone else who started the game and wasn't a defender. Maybe Bernard was close but again Schneiderlin had a more dangerous play than he did.
Thats fair enough, my issue is that when we signed him he played balls like that and controlled games fairly regularly for about 3 months... Since then hes done pretty much nothing positive, one attacking pass in a blue moon does not elevate him to the level required.

Thats fair enough, my issue is that when we signed him he played balls like that and controlled games fairly regularly for about 3 months... Since then hes done pretty much nothing positive, one attacking pass in a blue moon does not elevate him to the level required.
He's an average player. Lately he's been very consistent with a decent level game every time he's called upon. If he gives that game and everyone else does their part we will be fine.

Refuse to believe that we don’t have a youngster that can pass a ball sideways 5 yards every time they get it and occasionally slightly hinder attacking players from having a free run at our back 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.