2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful feeling he will start tonight, as when has Delph started 2 games in 3 days for us? Not sure he can.
Schneiderlin and Davies, WOOOO! lol

Would have been about our 6th choice pairing at the start of the season if everybody was fit and we were 4-4-2 with Carlo at the helm, haha.

Gomes + Gbamin
(or Gbamin is injured)
Gomes + Delph
(if Gomes is injured)
Gbamin + Delph
(if Gomes + Gbamin are injured)
Delph + Sigurdsson
(if Gomes + Gbamin + Delph are injured)
Sigurdsson + Davies
(if Gomes + Gbamin + Delph + Sigurdsson are injured)
Schneiderlin + Davies

Schneiderlin and Davies, WOOOO! lol

Would have been about our 6th choice pairing at the start of the season if everybody was fit and we were 4-4-2 with Carlo at the helm, haha.

Gomes + Gbamin
(or Gbamin is injured)
Gomes + Delph
(if Gomes is injured)
Gbamin + Delph
(if Gomes + Gbamin are injured)
Delph + Sigurdsson
(if Gomes + Gbamin + Delph are injured)
Sigurdsson + Davies
(if Gomes + Gbamin + Delph + Sigurdsson are injured)
Schneiderlin + Davies

Yeah...i see what you mean but I would have put Davies as replacement for Gomes and Delph for Gbamin
Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin should never even make the list, I would go for U23s before them or even Holgate as a CDM if we had 4 people injured

Siggy should not play CM and Siggy and Schneiderlin never together

Yeah...i see what you mean but I would have put Davies as replacement for Gomes and Delph for Gbamin
Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin should never even make the list, I would go for U23s before them or even Holgate as a CDM if we had 4 people injured

Siggy should not play CM and Siggy and Schneiderlin never together
Absolutely right mate. Now, I would put Holgate above Davies, Schneiderlin, Delph and Sigurdsson. What a gigantic shame it got so bad we needed to try a centre back in midfield, haha.

Awful feeling he will start tonight, as when has Delph started 2 games in 3 days for us? Not sure he can.
Same here. I never want to see him in a blue shirt again. I like most Evertonians cannot accept people who have talent, but refuse to put the effort in. That's why the like of Straq and Niasse will be remembered with affection as they always have effort despite their natural footballing ability.

Give Beni a go*

*-we're not sure he does have an attitude problem. Maybe Unsworth is correct in saying he's been unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.