2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Sneids / Siggi are selected then I for one will not be watching the game - Last week was enough for me.

Those two mugs have had endless opportunities and we all know exactly how poor they are together. Leave them both out and give Davies and Gordon a go

If he starts tomorrow I would reluctantly support him because his wearing the Everton badge so it’s in my nature.

If Carlo looks around and sees him as the best available then we really need to be signing a midfielder or two in the window even if it’s on loan.

But I will support any Everton team no matter who’s playing because no matter how crap they play and make me feel I can’t help supporting them next game.

Let’s hope that if he does play he puts in a shift and we win then look at binning him in the summer

If he starts tomorrow I would reluctantly support him because his wearing the Everton badge so it’s in my nature.

If Carlo looks around and sees him as the best available then we really need to be signing a midfielder or two in the window even if it’s on loan.

But I will support any Everton team no matter who’s playing because no matter how crap they play and make me feel I can’t help supporting them next game.

Let’s hope that if he does play he puts in a shift and we win then look at binning him in the summer

Exactly this mate.
Have no time for the fella , but if he gets picked (surely not) , then we try and support them all.
Hopefully Carlo has sussed him by now.
Wasn't he one of the two (along with Mirallas) who Dunc sent home from training in the past under a previous manager ?

If he starts tomorrow I would reluctantly support him because he's wearing the Everton badge so it’s in my nature.

It's a shame he doesn't play for that badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.