2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was one of our better players yesterday and definitely didn’t deserve a red card.
Opinions innit
Mine is -
So long as we have 10 fit outfield players, It wouldn't worry me if he never kicked a ball for us ever again, except for the fact that we'd have to pay him.
Just a couple of weeks left for some foreign team to miraculously come in for him...not holding my breath

Was playing okay to be honest but so typical of him to spurn a great opportunity to get back into the team by being petulant. He's an experienced 29 year old, hitting the deck in frustration is something a 22 year old Besic used to do. And then if you're on a yellow, stay on your feet. Don't give that fat plumb Moss a chance to send you off.

Just seen the highlights, absolutely no idea what people are complaining about. How can you deny both of those are yellow cards? Ridiculous decision to boot a lad from behind when you’re already on a yellow, and the first was pathetic and childish and clear dissent. Hope we never see this unprofessional chode in an Everton shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.