2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still would sell and replace with someone who actually look like they care, I think he absolutely hates it here.

Keep him as third choice midfielder, get him some minutes - makes him easier to sell. There is definitely talent in there, we want West Ham to think they can ease it out of him for £20m in the summer!

He has been better. But he still jogs went were on the backfoot. Hopefully Beni can fill in next season to be the option from the bench to see out games

My biggest concern over the summer is that Schnides is Gana's replacement (or Jamo Macca), and Davies is the new Gomes.

It's our biggest problem IMO. I'd rate Davies over the other two in that scenario...even if it's a downgrade.

My biggest concern over the summer is that Schnides is Gana's replacement (or Jamo Macca), and Davies is the new Gomes.

It's our biggest problem IMO. I'd rate Davies over the other two in that scenario...even if it's a downgrade.

There is no way on this earth Marco and Marcel would remotely consider these players, what a weird thing to concern yourself about. Schneids doesnt even get on the bench and you think he may be Gana's replacement?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.