2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was fantastic in the first half whilst out of possession, tracked and pressed their forwards at the right time and thus kept their centre-halfs dawdling on the ball without a forward pass available, preventing them playing through the lines.
Poor in possession second half, but importantly was correctly subbed at the right time (so props to MS for that).
Definitely can play a role in certain games in the run in as a '6', perhaps just not against opponents that apply an incredibly high press..

Thought he was fantastic in the first half whilst out of possession, tracked and pressed their forwards at the right time and thus kept their centre-halfs dawdling on the ball without a forward pass available, preventing them playing through the lines.
Poor in possession second half, but importantly was correctly subbed at the right time (so props to MS for that).
Definitely can play a role in certain games in the run in as a '6', perhaps just not against opponents that apply an incredibly high press..

Amen my friend. Positional wise he was brilliant

Just as Henderson was settling down 15 mins in (he was doing very well in fairness, ball through to Salah was a peach), Morgan went through him and laid him out. Didn't even have to foul him. Thought that was boss, personally.

....he provides greater protection for the back-four, so it’s the system more than the individual. It’s why I thought Wilmar Barrios would be a good fit, Schneiderlin still has the tendency to give the ball away at crucial times.
He's slow he's crap - We looked better when he went off.......

....he provides greater protection for the back-four, so it’s the system more than the individual. It’s why I thought Wilmar Barrios would be a good fit, Schneiderlin still has the tendency to give the ball away at crucial times.

Yes and no. I can understand the picking of him. But he literally can’t pass forwards.

Just didn’t impress me at all.

Morgan schneirderboss?

Status
Not open for further replies.