2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been one of his biggest critics for a long time because of attitude and just not trying but no one can point the finger at him today thought he worked hard and was up for it which is all we ask when your having a bad game

Put in effort today did Morgan, given up on him after that Lyon away game under Usworth though.. Would still sell.

Not that good today from what I remember. There was one point the ball was played near him and he missed the ball then slipped on his arse and let Salah I think run into open space. Luckily not punished but was a bad moment. Does usually take up good positions though.

Why all the hatred? He got a standing ovation and fought all game. The quality of football was poor from both teams but Morgan was strong in the tackle and his passing was much better than Gueye’s

Thought he played well today. He clearly tiredness in 2nd half & misplaced a couple of passes.

Good to hear the reception he got when he was replaced. We need our full squad to be motivated & pushing each other for the shirt.

Hope his inclusion has had the desired effect on Gomes, because he raised our level when he came on.

Last point is bang on. Both Schneiderlin and Gomes looked better today than they have for a while, potentially because they’re pushing each other for a spot. Schneiderlin wasn’t great, but I’m not having that he was as garbage as many in here are saying. Solid 7/10 for me.

He bottled out of every single challenge.
He didn’t at all. He has in the past but he didn’t do that today. I’ve wanted him out since last season but he got a standing ovation for a reason today when he was subbed. Worked hard all game

Status
Not open for further replies.