2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

....he provides greater protection for the back-four, so it’s the system more than the individual. It’s why I thought Wilmar Barrios would be a good fit, Schneiderlin still has the tendency to give the ball away at crucial times.

I don’t think he protect the back four enough, he is basically part of the back four when defending, he sits too deep most of the time.

We cannot rely upon him to stop balls reaching our penalty area. That’s not how I see a defensive midfield doing his job.

mannnnnnnnnn if there was only a clip of him during Matip running through people would see what a snake he is
an absolute coward who doesn't want to be held accountable so he plays it backwards/sideways

Thought he played well today. He clearly tiredness in 2nd half & misplaced a couple of passes.

Good to hear the reception he got when he was replaced. We need our full squad to be motivated & pushing each other for the shirt.

Hope his inclusion has had the desired effect on Gomes, because he raised our level when he came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.