2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked to see people saying he played well today. Passing was woeful and his inability to track back once he lost the ball was terrible. As soon as Gomes is fit he will be getting splinters on the bench unless we can flog him abroad.

Shocked to see people saying he played well today. Passing was woeful and his inability to track back once he lost the ball was terrible. As soon as Gomes is fit he will be getting splinters on the bench unless we can flog him abroad.
He was marginally better than Gueye today statistically.

Everyone slags him off and then sings ganas praises. I just don't get it. I don't see gana or him as goal scoring midfielders . There both work horses but one gets told he is [Poor language removed] the other is amazing.

Try looking at it like this mate.
Gana is not a goal scoring midfielder but destroys other teams attempts to pass through our midfield
Why is snides any different then? There probably more similar than what you think? In my eyes there both chasers who tackle then release the ball asap.
If you are asking him to take the ball like gerrard and look forward and pick a pass then that's not him. Blame the manager for playing two similar defensive midfielders not the man asked to partner Gana.

He just isn't the player we thought we were signing. I agree he did okay today but we all thought we were getting more than that, someone who could dictate and control a game.

His distribution and ability on the ball just isn't good enough for the role he's in and I hope it is a priority to replace him soon. Cazorla before the injury is exactly the type of player we need to be after. I know that's asking a lot but that's the difference between where we are and where we want to be.
Maybe Bernard can be that man?

Status
Not open for further replies.