2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Possibly but it's not nice to speculate.

People are speculating that he doesnt give a crap about Everton, or he's not interested in football, just happy to take his wages - thats fine. But me stating that it appears that he has mental health issues (im not criticising by the way, just trying to understand), backed up by the managers comments is not nice???

Come on! A dip in form, followed by the training ground incident, then being booed. His dad recently passed, his wife has just give birth and there may be other things going on in his life we dont know about.

I prefer that explanation than just saying aaah he doesnt give a s..t.

People are speculating that he doesnt give a crap about Everton, or he's not interested in football, just happy to take his wages - thats fine. But me stating that it appears that he has mental health issues (im not criticising by the way, just trying to understand), backed up by the managers comments is not nice???

Come on! A dip in form, followed by the training ground incident, then being booed. His dad recently passed, his wife has just give birth and there may be other things going on in his life we dont know about.

So, why does it matter if you prefer it? The manager said he lacked confidence, almost every player suffers dips in confidence, doesn’t mean you can accuse them all of having mental health issues.

Like imagine you didn’t produce the same output at work one week, you just weren’t feeling yourself, and two colleagues walked past talking about you like “yeh, he’s got mental health problems”. You’d be a bit pissed at the speculation.

What does that have to do with anything?

You said the deals cancel each other out, I’m saying they don’t.

If I say Seamus Coleman has been a great signing, it doesn’t mean/imply I thought he was a great signing on the day we signed him.
What does that have to do with anything?

You said the deals cancel each other out, I’m saying they don’t.

If I say Seamus Coleman has been a great signing, it doesn’t mean/imply I thought he was a great signing on the day we signed him.
Ok.

So, why does it matter if you prefer it? The manager said he lacked confidence, almost every player suffers dips in confidence, doesn’t mean you can accuse them all of having mental health issues.

Like imagine you didn’t produce the same output at work one week, you just weren’t feeling yourself, and two colleagues walked past talking about you like “yeh, he’s got mental health problems”. You’d be a bit pissed at the speculation.

Dip in confidence?? We havent seen him for about a year. Its way past a dip.

If I was under pressure at work, my output had dropped significantly, I was going through the motions then lost a parent all whilst losing confidence, I would expect that my colleagues and employers would be concerned about me and probably tell me to speak to a doctor.

Im not saying he's crazy or mentally unfit. Im saying he may have anxiety or be slightly depressed.

If I was under pressure at work, my output had dropped significantly, I was going through the motions then lost a parent all whilst losing confidence, I would expect that my colleagues and employers would be concerned about me and probably tell me to speak to a doctor.

Im not saying he's crazy or mentally unfit. Im saying he may have anxiety or be slightly depressed.

They point I’m making is you’re not saying he may you’re saying he has.

Yes I am but thats my opinion. Mental health does not mean crazy town or suicidal, it can be little things.

Considering the length this has gone on its not just a dip.

What’s the latest with him? Has he had a knock or is he just out of the squad because he’s not in the right state of mind to play?

We really need to try and shift him for his own sake and to raise funds.

Yes I am but thats my opinion. Mental health does not mean crazy town or suicidal, it can be little things.

Considering the length this has gone on its not just a dip.

I think using the term 'mental health' is quite a sensitive topic...probably best to come up with another phrase which supports Silvas comments about it being a 'big test/challenge' for him to get Schneiderlin firing (or to that effect).

For what its worth i think hes gotten married, his father has passed away and there seems to be some personal situation behind the reason for his omission...we dont know what it is and its unfair to speculate.

We can discuss his playing ability of course and that he should be punted tout suite.

What’s the latest with him? Has he had a knock or is he just out of the squad because he’s not in the right state of mind to play?

We really need to try and shift him for his own sake and to raise funds.

There were murmurings that Roma may be keen...does seen an italian football type player...think that would have done him wonders.

Snag is the wages of course.

Think hes on £120k a week so £6.25mil a year.

Surely we could sell for a cheap fee to get him off the books

Status
Not open for further replies.