2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes both of them are loans. The thing with both of them is that both of them are probably unwanted by the current managers at their clubs so we could bring them back if they do well.

Yes he's on loan. But even if we don't sign Gomes permanently, we will sign a different midfielder instead. Brands actually has logic to his recruitment unlike Walsh throwing around cash like he's in Vegas.

The same goes for Zouma.

But I've confidence that if we do want either of them permanently then we can afford them, and we'll probably get them.

It does seem like Brands is doing this with a plan, cos either we are developing Davies, Baningime and Holgate for one more season, and Zouma and Gomes are short-term options, or it works out, the young ones don't develop as quickly as we hope, and we try to sign them . Good signings!

Is he just not making the match day squad now or is he injured? Either way it's absolutely brilliant we've gone from relying on the likes of him to not needing him on the bench. Hopefully we can offload in January whilst there is still some resale value. Seems like a player Mark Hughes would waste money on.

This is for you …..Newcastle and West Ham
West Ham have Declan Rice in that position now. He's a better player than Schneids already and he's only 19. I can't see Ashley forking too much money out although he'll find it harder to sell the club if they are relegated, so Newcastle may be an option. Possibly Southampton too if they are still down there in January.

Think it's more likely he returns to France, but I'd be shocked if anyone paid more than £10m for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.