Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neves is a very different player, and MGW, Neves, Moutinho, and Dendonker, were all on the pitch together, So I can't imagine MGW staying will have any bearing on Neves. From what I have seen in todays friendly, Wolves will be moving away from a back five, and playing a more attacking style. Something MGW will be well suited for.

It'll be interesting to see if he actually features for them in the league.

Good player, but any fee needed to reflect the fact that they've had no use for him in years now, especially considering our very precarious financial position.

For what it's worth,MGW has been catching the eye in training, and he has just played in a pre season friendly. Did enough to grab peoples attention and has definitely matured since he last played for Wolves. There is definitely more to come from MGW, and I can only imagine Wolves will want to continue his development with us. I will be amazed if he leaves before the start of the season, I think Wolves have big plans for him.

Everyone at Wolves seems very relaxed with the situation, including the player. I think he knows his stock is rising, and can look for a more lucrative deal. I certainly can't blame him for that. I think he will prove his worth, and get the contract he wants.
I watched the Wolves game on and have to agree. No chance he's leaving now. Looked like he was having fun and enjoying himself. Set up the second goal and generally had a fine game. Perhaps he'll be available in January if he doesn't get a regular place?

You watched wolves pre season game??? I can barely be arsed watching ours!
Had nothing else to do and was the only thing on TV before the England game. Looking forward to our game tonight.
MGW seems happy enough with his manager it seems.

MGW2.jpg

Had nothing else to do and was the only thing on TV before the England game. Looking forward to our game tonight.
MGW seems happy enough with his manager it seems.

View attachment 174419
Truth is though if he isn't signing a new contract and we agree a deal with Wolves's board who have form for selling players, he could still move. It's not likely now given we can't seem to structure or afford a deal, but him smiling in preseason doesn't mean much.

Weirdly I’m going to watch Wolves on Saturday v Beskitas. I’m in Alicante and my nephew is a wolves fan and asked if I would take him.

I’m going to have a word with Morgan.
Is that word BOOOOooooooooo. Get one in early just in case he signs.

Enjoy your hols ?

Why would he want to come here after seeing what we’ve served up in preseason so far. If anything he’s had a look at our current midfielders and thought “I don’t want to be playing next to those”.

Status
Not open for further replies.