Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see this one happening.
Very tone deaf considering we seem on the verge of spending dough on Cornet + Gibbs-White - why cant they wait and see Thelwell's plans this summer window before stamping their feet ?

This group may have been onto a winner chasing Kenwright but soon as they turned their attention on Moshers they'll have lost a good bulk of support mine included.

No one out there interested in buying us but a very dodgy skint group of Yanks but still Moshiri oot NOW !
Which is it? You were using the fact that we were about to spend money on him only a day earlier as a beating stick against 27 years and posters who aren't happy with the board/Moshiri but actually, we aren't spending money on him?

Would be gutted to see us spend £25m on an English lad I've never even heard of. If he was any good, for that money, I should know who he is. That money buys proven quality abroad. Do that instead. Also by shopping astutely abroad, preferably in a country with slow Internet, you're unlikely to end up with some knobhead with a tiktok girlfriend who will be a major distraction to him.

Would be gutted to see us spend £25m on an English lad I've never even heard of. If he was any good, for that money, I should know who he is. That money buys proven quality abroad. Do that instead. Also by shopping astutely abroad, preferably in a country with slow Internet, you're unlikely to end up with some knobhead with a tiktok girlfriend who will be a major distraction to him.
How on earth can you be a football fan in England and never heard of him?

As for the money buying proven quality from abroad....it is exactly what we spent on Klaassen

Honestly; she will probably be a major distraction to me...

This seems to have gone very quiet , if he does well for Wolves he will probably stay there for another year at least.

If anything does happen it will probably be very late in the window.

We just don't have the money and clubs know it and won't help us ...

And as its everton ...no structured deals to be done and pay in cash if you want one of ours

Status
Not open for further replies.