Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I wonder how happy Wolves will be for him to stay given they’ve been unable to get him tied down to a new contract……
Well, if they play him this season, then he'll probably sign a new contract with them. He has two years left on his current deal and much can change in that time. The ball is in his court so to speak.

I think any deal will be done in January personally. They’ll likely promise to play him this season, if they do and he performs it’s a new deal. If they don’t/he doesn’t, it’s off to us in January for an Everton friendly deal.

Based on three minutes and twenty-eight seconds of one You Tube video, I would be very happy to see this fella sign for us. ? On the strength of that, he looks like he can do it all TBF.

In all seriousness though, given our budget, he might be as good as it gets. Under previous management, I’d have been very confident in a signing of this Championship to PL nature (Jagielka, Lescott, Cahill, etc). No trust at all in Moshiri, but if anyone knows a decent midfielder, it’ll be Frank Lampard. If he wants him, and the price is right, get it done. ?

Reading the current reports it seems the player may have got what he wanted out of the process, the chance to prove himself at Wolves.
Move on to the next target if ,indeed ,we have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.