Transfer Rumour Morgan Gibbs-White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was excited about this one...but if we can reallocate the money into a more defensive midfielder it might be for the best anyway.

Player doesn't sign the new contract which he's already refused still see him going though mate
If he doesn't sign a new contract then he probably will be sold.
Anymore than ourselves I don't think Wolves can afford to let players run down their contracts when there are buyers in place.
He could have a great season with Wolves and then get sold for a even less money next summer as the club will be forced to sell or lose him for nothing.

I told everyone we would rue not signing him before Wolves played the mighty Deportivo Alavas and he would run the show and cost 50m.

Too late now, plan B time Kev and a move PL proven Danny Drinkwater.

As much as I personally have zero interest in us getting MGW, perhaps we should calm the "deals dead" talk just because he's playing in a preseason friendly, with over a month of the window still open for deals.

Unless he's signed a new contract at half time, he could easily be one of half a dozen names we end up bringing in on deadline day.

For what it's worth,MGW has been catching the eye in training, and he has just played in a pre season friendly. Did enough to grab peoples attention and has definitely matured since he last played for Wolves. There is definitely more to come from MGW, and I can only imagine Wolves will want to continue his development with us. I will be amazed if he leaves before the start of the season, I think Wolves have big plans for him.

Everyone at Wolves seems very relaxed with the situation, including the player. I think he knows his stock is rising, and can look for a more lucrative deal. I certainly can't blame him for that. I think he will prove his worth, and get the contract he wants.

For what it's worth,MGW has been catching the eye in training, and he has just played in a pre season friendly. Did enough to grab peoples attention and has definitely matured since he last played for Wolves. There is definitely more to come from MGW, and I can only imagine Wolves will want to continue his development with us. I will be amazed if he leaves before the start of the season, I think Wolves have big plans for him.

Everyone at Wolves seems very relaxed with the situation, including the player. I think he knows his stock is rising, and can look for a more lucrative deal. I certainly can't blame him for that. I think he will prove his worth, and get the contract he wants.

Fair enough mate, maybe him turning down s contract was just a ploy to get a better one, seems weird that his price was being touted that you'd be fine selling him for though.

Maybe you'll be selling Neves to make room for him

Status
Not open for further replies.