Moment of the season

Moment of the season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree on jags goal

Great to score a cracker at the pit in the last minute however

we were so turd that game and had been all season, never felt like a goal that was going to lead to better things

Jags.
The journey home from the pit and the few days after would have been awful without that beautiful strike.

I will confess that when I saw him going to hit it I might have been wondering which row it was going to end in though.

Young Boys away for me. After that game more than Wolfsburg away I was convinced we were going to win the EL. We were absolutely boss that night.

Young Boys away game for me. There was a lot of talk of how good they were and how we would struggle against them. Blowing them away the way did was brilliant.

I would have chosen if given the option the Mirallas missed penalty. It doesn't fit to choose a positive moment and that miss summed up our entire season although Kiev away was pretty close.

However if we are talking positives. How can you not choose Jag's screamer in front of the Kop in the last minute.

Last edited:

Agree with those iffy on Jags' goal. It has all the hallmarks of a top moment - unexpected screamer, a late strike to earn us a point, kopites getting piped down - but it just didn't feel right. We were atrocious that day and just scraping a point with a wonder goal meant the euphoria only lasted a short while. Obviously rather that to the alternative though.

As for other special moments... I'm struggling a bit really. Lukaku at Kiev to equalise had promise but then that went downhill quick. There really hasn't been that much to crow about.

Spose we got two seasons' worth last season.

The one were he was out of position in the first place Doug FFS could hardly call that the moment of the season, are you getting a fee of his agent or something!lol
My moment was Robles three clean sheets, no Jags goal was the best moment the RED fans faces behind the goal!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.