Moment of the season

Moment of the season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Jags goal again makes me realize that Everton is a special club to support. Also, i remember two kopite friends watching with me literally pissing their pants.

I've also hugely enjoyed Aaron Lennon destroying all of my preconceptions of him as a player.

I advise reserving judgement on that until he has been signed permanently and has three or four months of next season under his belt.

I could have written exactly the same about Gareth Barry this time last year :cool:

Jags goal.
Beating Wolfsburg twice would be 2nd.

But any positives are masked by shambolic moment after shambolic moment.
A terrible write off of a season.

I advise reserving judgement on that until he has been signed permanently and has three or four months of next season under his belt.

I could have written exactly the same about Gareth Barry this time last year :cool:
I believe that Barry's form this season has been mostly down to injury and Martinez not resting him enough - he's been sound the last few games.

Lennon just feels like an Everton player to me.

Jags, but it hasn't been vintage. Usually it would take a last minute Kop winner to do it for me, not an equaliser.

Cracking strike though.

My moment of the season was when we signed Lukaku, this is it I thought, record 72pts. decent goalscorer signed

Then another mini high when we signed Eto'o, that's not a bad back up I thought

My next High point will be when it is all over
and the next one after that will involve multi P45's, both on and off the field and if we can pass a few out on the board room, it'll be total fapfest city.

Not holding breath mind

wolfsburg away for me. we were in dreamland. jags' was just an equalizer against a sub-par rs team.

Just an qualizer ? It wasn't about the score as much as it was about the goal itself and the time of it, for some it almost felt like a win walking out of Anfield, well as close to one as we seem to be able to get lol

Jags is the clear winner, but I think Osman's goal versus West Ham should at least get an honorable mention in the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.