Moment of the season

Moment of the season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My moment of the season was when we signed Lukaku, this is it I thought, record 72pts. decent goalscorer signed

Then another mini high when we signed Eto'o, that's not a bad back up I thought

My next High point will be when it is all over
and the next one after that will involve multi P45's, both on and off the field and if we can pass a few out on the board room, it'll be total fapfest city.

Not holding breath mind
Hold your breath during a fapfest, its interesting!

Walking into the square in Lille, as we were meeting some mates who we're arriving on the day of the game.
Next minute I Am standing there with tear gas being set off and just all around mayhem.
That was my memorable moment

That was a memorable moment for me too. Seeing a bunch pyschos drag some bloke to the ground, batter him with their sticks and then setting off tear gas because people tried to intervene.

Get bent ! You know exactly what I mean, and in relation to your prophecy that we are something of a (returning*) European juggernaut, the away leg just went to prove that we are not !

*1 trophy does not mean we were ever really a European superpower. Our CWC pales into insignficance against that lots haul from over the way, or Madrid's 10 European cups - or Forest, or Villa !

handbag-o.gif

....At any rate we've been more of a continental superpower than the RS this season

That was a memorable moment for me too. Seeing a bunch pyschos drag some bloke to the ground, batter him with their sticks and then setting off tear gas because people tried to intervene.
I remember thinking to myself I am getting to old for all of this.
After that the season became a nightmare and for me it all started in that square

Maybe I should of said memorable in a want to forget it all

Status
Not open for further replies.