2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pulling that apart but the a lot of those have come against fleetwood salford and two of the bottom 3 in the french league.
I also like the team spirit when we score now. Everyone joining in celebrating.
He looked like he'd just been slapped in the face when he scores. Got a all about him attitude it comes over as.

From doing it against Salford to doing it in the Champions League though.

Its a good news story ultimately, good for Everton.

Agree here that it isn’t happening with us and therefore turning a tidy profit is a good outcome. PSG fans on Twitter seem desperate to sign him so let’s get it done. What valuation? What we paid plus 1 mill per goal he scores for PSG?

Agree here that it isn’t happening with us and therefore turning a tidy profit is a good outcome. PSG fans on Twitter seem desperate to sign him so let’s get it done. What valuation? What we paid plus 1 mill per goal he scores for PSG?

If we made our money back (fee + wages) i'd be happy enough with that.

He's doing OK at PSG but with the players he has around him that's hardly a surprise.

He won't accept playing second fiddle to DCL, He gets more game time with PSG who have Neymar and Mbappe than here!
He plays through the middle, his natural position is the same as DCL, he looked like a non league player when he played out wide for us. I was really excited when we bought him and i think he can be a success still but he will be second fiddle to DCL unless we go 2 up front.

Reactions: JMT

He plays through the middle, his natural position is the same as DCL, he looked like a non league player when he played out wide for us. I was really excited when we bought him and i think he can be a success still but he will be second fiddle to DCL unless we go 2 up front.
He's a good talent and a very natural finisher but why would he stay? He has no affinity with this club or the fans, Yeah fans like him and really wanted him to be a success but it's not gonna work, I'd sell and improve the team if we can get a profit.

He's a flat track bully.

If we can con PSG into stumping anywhere around £35 million for him in the summer snap their hands off.

Just the 10 goals this season so far then.

We have could used aflat track bully against newcastle, Leeds and burnley

If we made our money back (fee + wages) i'd be happy enough with that.

He's doing OK at PSG but with the players he has around him that's hardly a surprise.

Hopefully we can sell him for about £40m in the summer

Ive always said he was a finisher, not a target man. We seemed to be trying to mould him into something more 'complete' or were just using him the wrong way.

20 years old, italian internarional wonderkid...on loan to one of the richest teams in the world. Also rumoured to be wanted back by Juve and AC Milan hovering in the background.

You have to be talking £60mil+ which would pay for Godfrey, Allan, Doucoure fees (bearing in mind Keans £22mil up front is accounted for).

Id say that would be a pretty good deal really.

Or he comes back and we use him properly.

Ive always said he was a finisher, not a target man. We seemed to be trying to mould him into something more 'complete' or were just using him the wrong way.

20 years old, italian internarional wonderkid...on loan to one of the richest teams in the world. Also rumoured to be wanted back by Juve and AC Milan hovering in the background.

You have to be talking £60mil+ which would pay for Godfrey, Allan, Doucoure fees (bearing in mind Keans £22mil up front is accounted for).

Id say that would be a pretty good deal really.

Or he comes back and we use him properly.

I mean... I'll buy you a bev if we sell Kean for £60m.

Will be lucky to make our money back. Juve and Milan won't spend big, and PSG have the knowledge that Kean wants to play for them, working in their favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.