2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no doubts he would score goals in that PSG team. The issue I have is he never got a run of games to build some confidence. He must have been loaned to balance the books.
Unless we had a replacement in mind we never got, because we really did need a back up striker, but perhaps Carlo sees Tosun as the back up.

against Newcastle. When he started
True.

Hope he does well don’t get me wrong I just don’t think he lived up to expectations.

he was never going to be staring every week for us and never did enough in his cameos to stake a claim in the first 11.

good loan move was probably the best option all round.

Chuffed for him really. Handled the situation as well as he could have and is getting good experience. Not sure this league is right for him, but I’d gladly welcome him back if he can string some performances together in the good ol Everton blue.

Struggle to understand the logic in that he was garbage for us, in our league, in the environment, maybe didn't fit in with the other players. Who knows. But it 100% didn't work out. He can score 30 goals for PSG, all it proves is that he's more suited elsewhere.
We don't know him personally but I think hand on heart if anyone asked him whether he was ever happy here, the answer would probably be an emphatic no. He's probably just happier living in Paris with a few more mates around and he'll probably play better as a result.

Kean will never make it in English football because he's too lazy. Yet again tonight he's has far fewer touches than anyone else on the pitch.
He had 20 touches in 90 minutes. The next fewest touches was 39.
He may be getting the goals at PSG but he's playing against a far lower standard. If you're only getting 20 touches a game in the Premier league you're never going to get enough chances to score.

I really hope he keeps getting the goals for PSG so we can recover a decent fee for him. The sooner he's off the books the better.

Struggle to understand the logic in that he was garbage for us, in our league, in the environment, maybe didn't fit in with the other players. Who knows. But it 100% didn't work out. He can score 30 goals for PSG, all it proves is that he's more suited elsewhere.
We don't know him personally but I think hand on heart if anyone asked him whether he was ever happy here, the answer would probably be an emphatic no. He's probably just happier living in Paris with a few more mates around and he'll probably play better as a result.

He was 19 last season. 19-year-old strikers don't come to the premier league and score goals. It has literally never happened. Only Owen, Folwer, and Rooney ever scored more than 25 as teenagers.

He also likes it here and likes the squad/club. He didn't smile once after he scored against Fleetwood. His only issue was that he wasn't starting games, he was promised games at PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.