2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean will never make it in English football because he's too lazy. Yet again tonight he's has far fewer touches than anyone else on the pitch.
He had 20 touches in 90 minutes. The next fewest touches was 39.
He may be getting the goals at PSG but he's playing against a far lower standard. If you're only getting 20 touches a game in the Premier league you're never going to get enough chances to score.

I really hope he keeps getting the goals for PSG so we can recover a decent fee for him. The sooner he's off the books the better.

It takes one touch to score.

Struggle to understand the logic in that he was garbage for us, in our league, in the environment, maybe didn't fit in with the other players. Who knows. But it 100% didn't work out. He can score 30 goals for PSG, all it proves is that he's more suited elsewhere.
We don't know him personally but I think hand on heart if anyone asked him whether he was ever happy here, the answer would probably be an emphatic no. He's probably just happier living in Paris with a few more mates around and he'll probably play better as a result.
The atmosphere and life style in Paris is probably a lot closer to what he was used to in Italy. A couple of Italian players in the squad will have helped him settle aswell. I think he's a good player. It is true that a lot of players just aren't a right fit for certain clubs or certain leagues but I think that's easier to judge with more experienced players
Hope he does well and I hope he comes back and becomes a big part of the club over the next few years.

It takes one touch to score.
That's true but how many touches did he have for Everton without scoring?
Do you think the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Shearer, Henry, Aguero or any other top striker would regularly have the fewest touches and still win a golden boot?

That's true but how many touches did he have for Everton without scoring?
Do you think the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Shearer, Henry, Aguero or any other top striker would regularly have the fewest touches and still win a golden boot?

Your post and those names make very little sense in the context of this thread. The only player who is close to a pure goal poacher would be a young Shearer. Cole, York, Inzaghi, Lineker, Wright didn't get involved too much in the build-up play and did alright.

Nobody has scored more goals at a World Cup than Klose, not a single one of his goals from further out than the penalty spot. That's 16 goals from a cumulative distance of 105 yards out, at an average of 6.6 yards per goal.

Last edited:

The atmosphere and life style in Paris is probably a lot closer to what he was used to in Italy. A couple of Italian players in the squad will have helped him settle aswell. I think he's a good player. It is true that a lot of players just aren't a right fit for certain clubs or certain leagues but I think that's easier to judge with more experienced players
Hope he does well and I hope he comes back and becomes a big part of the club over the next few years.
In bed by 9pm?

Hope he keeps this up for the rest of the season; will be intriguing to hear what he and Carlo have to say about a potential return to the fold.

If not, we should at least recoup our outlay which I highly doubt we were likely to do if we’d sold him on this summer.

Good for him, in any event.

Your post and those names make very little sense in the context of this thread. The only player whos close to a pure goal poacher would be a young Shearer. Cole, York, Inzaghi, Lineker, Wright didn't get involved too much in the build-up play and did alright.

Nobody has scored more goals at a World Cup than Klose, not a single one of his goals from further out than the penalty spot. That's 16 goals from a cumulative distance of 105 yards out, at an average of 6.6 yards per goal.
Are you actually comparing the utterly useless Moise Kean with Miroslav Klose? Have a word with yourself.
There is a huge difference between one of the world's best goal poachers and a lazy player that just can't be arsed putting effort in.

The atmosphere and life style in Paris is probably a lot closer to what he was used to in Italy. A couple of Italian players in the squad will have helped him settle aswell.
Yes, I said earlier, he is another to suffer the emotional millstone of homesickness. There must be some serotonin inhibitors in the water at Finch Farm because an awful lot of our players seem to suffer debilitating sadness (NB I am not saying the players suffering are awful players...although the jury's out on Crab Iwobi). The trouble is, is that sadness is contagious and us supporters become sad watching a team full of homesick players struggling on the pitch.
So yes Jamo, I think Moise Kean (or Uneager... as I nickname him), is probably happier on the mainland Continent and that's reflected in his playing. I am certain that were an assay performed today on his cerebral fluid, higher concentrations of serotonin would be seen than those he had at Finch Farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.