2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hope he does well and we get e good fee for him. I just don't think he is an Everton type of a player. Tonight, apart from the goals, everything else he did was not just bad but awful. And if some of our fans thought that Lukaku was lazy than, based on the two PSG games I watched because of him, this lad has no chance with them whatsoever.

Like that quirky / misunderstood ex where it didn't quite go to plan. Quite happy to see them flourish in a lesser league but know it would never workout if they came back.

The lad can score for teams that dominate, that we do not do. He does not yet have a good hold up game and I'm unconvinced that he will do well when defenders give him no space. He certainly has high potential but he is very raw and seems to mainly want to show off his flair for us instead of making the right decision. Perhaps hanging around Iwobi too much...

I wouldn't be against him learning his trade with us, but I don't think he's interested anymore. He was very unhappy here and I expect he'll associate his unhappiness mostly related to covid to our club instead. We'll end up selling him in the Summer, feel free to vault me.

Status
Not open for further replies.