2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the omission on Wednesday was due to illness, I'm inclined to think he's staying. Two reasons:

1. Ancelloti's made it pretty clear Kean is part of the club's future. Said this for a while now. That could be just talk to play hardball with other clubs, or it could be the truth. I think he's being honest.

2. The club have featured him in recent promotional materials, including that retro Spirit of the Blues video and some recent-ish training videos. I have to imagine the creative team has to be given some guidelines about who to highlight in those materials. If the club were open to shipping him out, I doubt they would include him in a video like that.

Or maybe I'm just naive.

I trust my eyes when he’s running like he’s [Poor language removed] himself and can’t control a football

So are we to trust your eyes ant the eyes of the Juve manager and the Italian national manager
2 years ago he’ll last year I wanted DCL gone to the championship
He has made me eat my words and hopefully Kean will make you eat yours

The clubs stance according to the media has been they would only consider a serious offer to buy and not a loan. If nobody came to the table with a decent offer he was staying. Must admit it looked like he was on his way out of the club but going by Carlo’s comments he’ll be here for the season.

Ancelotti's been saying the same thing since the restart, this isn't new

The biggest thing for Kean is to show a little urgency when he comes on late. Sometimes, you have to buy yourself time on the pitch by doing the dirty work. 5 minute cameos will turn into 10 minute cameos. 10 minute cameos will turn into 20 minute cameos, etc.

That is how you buy yourself time to make an impact. Hopefully if the window passes he takes that to heart and grinds those minutes.

Fantastic contribution to Everton Football Club.

rolex-datejust-ii-126303-two-tone-18k-steel-41mm-full-vs-diamond-watch-19-95-ct.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.