2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's plenty of time to break into the first team properly. People too quick to write him off. Maybe he won't settle here but that doesn't mean he isn't a good footballer

Its a catch 22 - he needs to play regulary to inprove but he's currently not good enough to play regulary therefore he'll likely cost us points which see's us miss out on the Top 4/6.

He was always the wrong signing for me - we had a young prospect in DCL and needed a proven experienced CF so signing Kean whilst exciting was ultimately the wrong move.

If DCL picks up an injury we have no one to take his place who you feel confident in to do the business.

I hope he makes a good career for himself but I think its best for both parties that he leaves and we get the dough to bring in someone with a bit more experience to be able to rotate / offer us something off the bench.

I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t see any way that highly rated young forward being given a bit of time to settle in, mature and develop their game will ever go on to be anything other than a championship level striker. I challenge anyone to find any evidence to the contrary.

I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t see any way that highly rated young forward being given a bit of time to settle in, mature and develop their game will ever go on to be anything other than a championship level striker. I challenge anyone to find any evidence to the contrary.
Football isn't really an evidence based science. If you sit in a quiet room for half an hour I'm sure you can compile a list of players who have looked decent with one team and clueless with the next and visa versa.

Football isn't really an evidence based science. If you sit in a quiet room for half an hour I'm sure you can compile a list of players who have looked decent with one team and clueless with the next and visa versa.
Was being sarcastic. It does seem that people are failing to see that last season dcl was given the same level of criticism. Kean has notched a couple albeit against lesser opposition. He is more than a adequate cover at this point in time

He got picked because he's quality and has potential. He'll come good for us if people just have some patience.

He’s our back up striker. We can’t afford patience when we’re trying to make strides in this league. We need a player who could come in and score goals consistently if DCL gets crocked.

I’d be more inclined to agree with giving him more time if his attitude and work rate wasn’t so poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.