2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, Tom was half hidden behind Digne

Kean & Gomes might still be self-isolating (Covid) but Gbamin was there so ??‍♂️

If he was as good as some make out then I don’t see why teams like Roma aren’t going for him when they’re bidding probably a similar amount to what they have for Abraham.

unfortunately to me it seems even if he managed to become world class his attitude and terrible agent would always hinder him.

How can you try when your not getting a game?

I think if he stays he'll play a good part this year though

If he was performing in training, and showing the right attitude in training, I'm pretty sure he would have got more opportunities to play....not like we've been spoilt for options, and not like several managers in a row wouldn't have all turned their noses up at a player who could have contributed to the team...

Not all his fault, he was a kid coming to a new country, having to learn a new language (or improve), and understand tactics in different league...and then covid happened so he couldn't have friends and family visiting him...it just hasn't worked out, and I'd imagine he can't wait to start fresh somewhere else (personally and professionally)...

If he was as good as some make out then I don’t see why teams like Roma aren’t going for him when they’re bidding probably a similar amount to what they have for Abraham.

unfortunately to me it seems even if he managed to become world class his attitude and terrible agent would always hinder him.
Exactly.
Most Italian clubs would have scouted him last season knowing he hadn't settled here.
If he was that highly thought of they would be lining up.
Also, Italy won the Euros but didn't have a decent striker all tournament. Again if he was great he would have been on the squad.

Exactly.
Most Italian clubs would have scouted him last season knowing he hadn't settled here.
If he was that highly thought of they would be lining up.
Also, Italy won the Euros but didn't have a decent striker all tournament. Again if he was great he would have been on the squad.

Well it's probably because Italian clubs are absolutely skint.

Also, Roma's manager is mourinho, can you ever imagine Kean playing for Jose mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.