2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know that if we don’t agree to some rubbish loan deal then raiola will have him playing up and causing trouble until we agree.
TP'n kenwrights gaf. Coming to training in high heels. Not showering for months. Hiding Duncs cones. Sounds like a great buzz.

Louis Saha on Kean:

He said: “Moise Kean is a strange situation. When he returned to Everton I was a bit surprised that he wasn’t pushing more for a permanent move as he’s used to Champions League football.

“He did a great job at Juventus and PSG where he was competing with some of the best players like Neymar, Mbappe and Di Maria but he was able to offer something different.

“But with the signing of Messi, his chances would have been limited anyway. He’s definitely got the quality that he can provide to Everton alongside Calvert-Lewin up front.”

I don't understand why clubs just say that they are not prepared to do business with these scummy agents.

The Haarland deal ( obviously of no relevance to us ) is disgusting .....£45 m to the agent and father.

Where is the possible justification ?

It is tantamount to blackmail.

All agents , if used should be paid by the players not clubs.
Forget the agents...the money in the game alone is disgusting

Unless there are huge changes by the end of this month (which I can’t see happening), this has to be the worst transfer window in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.