2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully another club come in for him with real money to force PSG into actually paying for him if they want him, sell him to whoever comes in and let him be 'free' but no more loans

Kean you need to know that 50p loan won’t free you. Ask them to make a proper realistic bid, that is if they really want you.
mate we arent in communist China, you dont run things by cracking down on 'dissenters' and then expecting them to 'follow orders'.

players will rebel against this and disrespect and disrupt the club.

It's a bit crazy to me that PSG had no issues paying us 30m for a 30 year old but paying 40m for a 20 year old is too much?

…one player is very good the other isn’t. It’s a bit like saying if you want somebody from our Academy you’ll have to give us more than £30m because he’s younger than Gueye. Age can be a comparison factor but quality and team requirement is key.

You do believe these propaganda I thought you are much clever than that. The rightful ideology? Come on some of them aren’t even spring chicken. Riots, arsons and beating people up. I guess brainwashed by a certain ideology is a common thing.
knew that would wind you up lol

Well done sir then you got me.
Well its wound you up, as it annoyed you, but I meant what I said - there's a reason no one outside China respects China, and they are so frustrated by the fact that no one respects them, because the tactics that they use at home simply cant be 'exported' elsewhere.

The way you talk about Kean actually confirms what I thought your views on China were.

Are you taking about the same player? From what I saw of him he strolled around, didn't get a tackle in, miscontrolled the ball and missed a few sitters. He looked ok against Fleetwood in the cup, which explains why he seemed alright in France.
They are only glimpses, and he is young, so there is always room for improvement... possibility... May be.....

Well its wound you up, as it annoyed you, but I meant what I said - there's a reason no one outside China respects China, and they are so frustrated by the fact that no one respects them, because the tactics that they use at home simply cant be 'exported' elsewhere.

The way you talk about Kean actually confirms what I thought your views on China were.
It’s an ideology. I am annoyed because it sounds like you are taking mickey out because that system ain’t your cup of tea. It sounds as if things are subordinated to another culture. The repects thing. You do realise those countries are allies? so I don’t think people care. It’s like a rubber-band, loose sometimes tighter another time it’s monies and interest talk in the end. This becomes politics.

Asking Brands to stand firm and ask a mega rich club for real money and not to bully Everton, don’t see any problem with that. Another loan is not the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.