2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen I feel he's Benitez type of player, strong, holds the ball, has a few tricks, tracks back to help in defending. Rondon type but he's young, agile and quicker. If he has the right attitude and willingness he will be staying for now.

If you are wondering how he will fit in the system, DCL will be lone ST, Kean would operate on the RW & Richarlison on the LW. Rafael has the habit of converting ST's into wingers if suited. If they have the quality the can be played out of position without distrubing the balance.

Kean can also be in a supporting ST role, operating just behind DCL.

From what I've seen I feel he's Benitez type of player, strong, holds the ball, has a few tricks, tracks back to help in defending. Rondon type but he's young, agile and quicker. If he has the right attitude and willingness he will be staying for now.

If you are wondering how he will fit in the system, DCL will be lone ST, Kean would operate on the RW & Richarlison on the LW. Rafael has the habit of converting ST's into wingers if suited. If they have the quality the can be played out of position without distrubing the balance.

Absolutely laughable, but then everything you say is, so its not a surprise really.

Little tosser he is.

Hope they sell Icardi and give us £40 million big ones for le sulk

There's definitely a game of dominos at play mate. Juve want Icardi but they also want Locatelli, their asking for a loan with an obligation to buy with him. Of course, Sassuolo are refusing and want €40m cash. Kean wants PSG but from what I've read they only want a loan deal with no obligation to buy.That's despite the fact their offering AC Milan cash for Theo Hernandez. And folks wonder why Brands can't get anything done quickly...

Are you taking about the same player? From what I saw of him he strolled around, didn't get a tackle in, miscontrolled the ball and missed a few sitters. He looked ok against Fleetwood in the cup, which explains why he seemed alright in France.

…unless I was watching the wrong player, if he was as you describe he wouldn’t have gone on loan to PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.