2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

I follow him on Insta along with most of the players and he posts regularly, every post gets a few likes from our players..nothing comes back from him towards us tho.
When we pull big wins out Dom and the rest post, Moise never mentions it or likes any of the posts.
My personal opinion he has zero interest in us doing well and zero interest in playing for us again.
Scored the winner last two games. I do agree with you, but feels like a missed opportunity think he’ll have a decent career. He’ll easily score 20 this season, is there really know way he’d consider playing for ancelotti? 50 mill sounds fair, I’ve always said his fee plus 1 mill per goal

Scored the winner last two games. I do agree with you, but feels like a missed opportunity think he’ll have a decent career. He’ll easily score 20 this season, is there really know way he’d consider playing for ancelotti? 50 mill sounds fair, I’ve always said his fee plus 1 mill per goal

...he was useless for us, totally ineffective. Can’t see any reason we’d bring him back other than as a bargaining tool. As it is we hold all the aces.

You'd think that if he doesn't end up at PSG then one of the Italian clubs would be in for him. £50mil which would be £25mil+ of sweet FFP.

Could be the critical bit of business that allows us to to buy 3/4 players for Carlo in the Summer. Keep bagging them Moise!

Gonna have a good career the kid, just wasn't meant to be here. Watching him now at PSG I think it's still obvious he wouldn't thrive in the PL, his first touch ain't great, can't out-muscle defenders and doesn't take shots on his weak foot. Ligue 1 suits him down to the ground.

Gonna have a good career the kid, just wasn't meant to be here. Watching him now at PSG I think it's still obvious he wouldn't thrive in the PL, his first touch ain't great, can't out-muscle defenders and doesn't take shots on his weak foot. Ligue 1 suits him down to the ground.
This.
Brands can let the sigh of relief out now as we'll take the profit and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.