2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading his interview this morning, he does sound like he just expects to play and be great, rather than graft. I expect that is a maturity thing. I am not sure we will see him back here tbh. He says he isn't bothered to have left England, at a time when Everton have finally found the level we have craved for many a year.

Reading his interview this morning, he does sound like he just expects to play and be great, rather than graft. I expect that is a maturity thing. I am not sure we will see him back here tbh. He says he isn't bothered to have left England, at a time when Everton have finally found the level we have craved for many a year.
I get the impression he will not work like DCL to achieve the level though he has talent.

Where'd you see the interview mate?

Even Walcott left saying good things about Everton so perhaps this was a mutual parting of his attitude isn’t right. Richarlison DCL Allan Doucoure James all seem to have their heads down ready to work. Even the back up players app seem to be putting the graft in also, even Bolasie is! Kean seemed like the exception and since his lockdown mishap he seemed to have fallen out of favour of Ancelotti.

training with Neymar and Mbappe is hardly the worst thing in the world is it, While we suffer from it due to getting no one in maybe it'll help him when he returns unless PSG want to retain him which wouldn't surprise me.

Kean is young and can improve. Tosun is immobile and doesn't suit this league. And he has had a very serious injury.

I've never been a Tosun fan. Inside 20 minutes I knew he lacked the pace and technique to be a good Premier League centre forward.
Allardyce and Walsh knew he lacked pace, along with a couple of other things and still signed him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.