2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got the feeling he wasn’t happy here over the last few weeks/months. I wish him well on loan but can’t help but feel he’s chose the wrong option of joining PSG. For his own personal development he’d have been better off joining a side where he’s guaranteed a starting place. It makes me question his own mentality, does he think he’s better than he actually is?
I mean he gets to be in the same team as Mbappe and Neymar, It's not surprising he would want to go there tbh.

If there's a obligation to buy on the loan then we can spend the money now no worries.
The obligation will be dependent on certain things, i.e. appearances or goals. If he doesn't hit the ground running then he may not hit either target and thus will end up back at Finch Farm in May.

For what it’s worth I reckon king is the back up to zaha. I reckon we’ll go for zaha today/tomorrow. If it doesn’t come off, King before 16th.

Despite his talent, never looked comfortable here. If we get his wage off the books with a fee agreed for a compulsory purchase from PSG, and a new striker in, then it looks good for us.

It probably won't tbh but the attraction is clear.

I get the feeling with him he has a bit of an ego, because he’s got a high reputation. He may prove me wrong and go there and implement himself as a regular player but I highly doubt it. He clearly hasn’t done enough here to convince Ancelotti he deserves more game time and he’s training amongst players who he may be deemed better than, he’s gonna have to put in the performances of his life at PSG to get regular games there.

Really disappointed how this has played out. He has the talent, but hasn't showed enough commitment when he's played. He hasn't looked happy from the moment he joined. I thought it would be because he's homesick, but then he wouldn't be going to Paris. It will be interesting to hear what, if anything comes out from either side once this is done.

I wish him well, just wish he stayed at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.