2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milik isn't going to get into that side though. Unless the idea is to terrify DCL into keeping this run of form going (for fear of losing his place) then signing him doesn't make that much sense.

at some point dcl is going to need a games rest or pick up an injury or two. Some games we might want to play 2 up top. Milik would certainly back himself to get minutes at Everton and yes I think it would also keep dcl on his toes.

Milik isn't going to get into that side though. Unless the idea is to terrify DCL into keeping this run of form going (for fear of losing his place) then signing him doesn't make that much sense.

Cracking player, but like you, would he be happy on the bench, or would DCL for that matter ? It's okay having them kind of players, but it's keeping them happy.

At least we made an effort to bring in a young promising striker in Kean, it just hasn't worked out. Hopefully we'll be able to offload with out losing too much money, but let's see. Or maybe he'll grow up while out on loan and return a better player, who knows.

not a chance.

Souness is a kopite rat but he had the measure of this pouting prick from day 1

I’m so confused by this. Has the backing of an Italian speaking, world class, won the lot manager and is playing for an ambitious league club with a world class player and lots of other quality lads who have broken into their own national team.

He is in the Italian squad, will get game time here and will learn here.

He must be either unhappy and want more game time or not fancy the uk.
Who said he has Ancelottis backing? He’s hardly going to come out in public and say the blokes got no future here.

Yeah but he could come off the bench

Means we don’t have to run the front three into the ground

Also, with our luck When it comes to injuries, it probably wouldn’t be long until he started

Indeed, I'd just question why any 26 year old forward with his rep would want to put himself in the position Kean seemed to hate being in. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if he signed for us but it would spark more questions than answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.