2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a few people over during quarantine is bad enough, but being stupid enough to let it get sent out on social media is almost worst.

I want the kid to succeed, but his decision making both on and off the pitch is shockingly bad. Not sure he’s going to make it.

I don't think we dismissed anything; his previous issues have been all acknowledged we just called him out for racially stereotyping.
Yeah, but it was wrong to do so, we took it for granted he was just being a racist again, when in reality he was right, his motivation for calling it might of been racist, but he was still right about the player.

It is, but it shouldn't. The fact that it is doesn't make what Kean has done any more correct.

I know, but I wonder if people who are harbouring the more extreme reactions on here feel the same way when they see three generations in the park.

Its not different to extended families meeting up, which is definitely happening .

At least he had more fun.
Pretty much this. My brother lives two doors down from my mum. My dad's recently been put in care. No way he's not visiting her with his kids. Slightly different circumstances but it's not as if he's thrown a huge party in a club

Status
Not open for further replies.